What to Pack for a Cabo Destination Wedding
Happy Monday Babes!
Something we know brides and their friends struggle with, is what the heck to pack! Trying to make sure you have a good mix of nice clothes and beach wear + not way too many shoes, is really hard.
We’ve come up with a little list to help you pack.
For the wedding events: These are the first things to pack! You know what you’re wearing for the rehearsal dinner and the actual wedding, so pack those items first. From the shoes, earrings, necklaces & undergarments that go with these outfits. After all that’s why you’re coming to Mexico in the first place.
For the Bride: Anything you are bringing for the ceremony & reception needs to be packed first with your wedding attire. Best tip we have is to make your own list of these items, and then pack them before all your regular clothing.
After you pack all you wedding gear you can start packing your normal clothes.
- Starting with the basics, your undies & socks first duh.
The rest really depends on how many days you’re going to be in Cabo. I’m going to base this off of a week and you can downsize from there if you have a smaller trip.
- After packing your delicates I say grab swim suits. If you think you’ll be swimming a lot I say grab 2- 3. But no more than that, unless you are someone who wants to wear a different swimsuit each day.
Next I say think about the daytime, everyday clothes. If your going to be in Cabo for 7 days but two of the days are wedding days, you really only need 5 outfits. But, I’d say bring 6. You always want to have exactly the number of outfits as days + 1 extra.
- 2 skirts, 2 pairs of shorts (denim or not),
- 4-5 tank tops/shirts
- 2 Sundresses
- 1 Swimsuit cover up
- 1 Sunhat
- 2 Pairs of Sunglasses (I always say, have a nice pair and a cheap pair you wouldn't be sad about if they got swept away in the ocean).
- A beach bag
- Maybe some exercise clothes (this is bold) if you think you'd actually find the time. Be honest with yourself on this one.
*Depending on the time of year: A pair or jeans, a light jacket and a light sweater would be a great addition to the items above.
Don't forget about nighttime wear.
- 1 pair of dressy shorts and/or skirt
- 2 Nice tops ("Nice" is relative. It all depends on you and what you think you'll wear).
- 2 Going out dresses
- 1 pair of comfy block heels/summer sandals
- Clutch (If you're a savvy packer, this could also be the same cluth as you're using for the wedding).
Lastly, you essential toiletries - pack these last.
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Shampoo & Condtioner
- Body Soap
- Face Wash
- Hair Products (Depends on what you will use)
- Curling iron/flat iron
*If you have a camera other than your iphone bring it.
And don't forget your phone chargers!
Finally, any extra little things you think of can be added to your own personal packing list, but we hope this guide was helpful and have a blast on your wedding weekend adventure whether your a guest or the soon-to-be newlyweds!